Wadah Amal Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary company of Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the post of Senior Financial Officer (SFO).
As a key member of the Management team, the SFO will report to the General Manager and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
The SFO is responsible for preparing and managing financial and profitability reporting and acts as a lead in the preparation of annual budgets as well as the annual audited financial statements.
- Prepare and deliver daily/monthly financial reports and regulatory reports to support the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Provide financial results along with analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and annual audited financial statements.
- Design and maintain budgeting and reporting systems.
- Development and maintenance of activity costing rates used for profit analysis and be able to provide analysis in support of organizational initiatives.
- Master degree in either accounting, finance or business.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant working experience preferably in a senior role.
- Sound knowledge of management accounting principles and financial accounting principles including IFRS.
- Knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- An expert user of Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient with data query/analysis tools.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Closing date for application is 23 Ogos 2017.